Who is Germind?
Germind is a progressive chill artist who has over 25 albums and EPs, but no music videos.
Michael was born on March 31, 1984 . in Germany in Potsdam in a military family. During his life, Michael had the opportunity to live in different cities. Germany, Latvia, Estonia, and then Volgograd Volga where he was in 1996 and became interested in music, got a great impression from the Goa trance, which walked away with his head and raised on Astral Projection, Hallucinogen, Total Eclipse, etc. Tried to start a music career information, records, but realized that a noisy party, it's not for him. In 2006. started to learn FL Studio. In 2007. went to St. Petersburg, where he was living. Michael writes a variety of music. But a strong impression of the beautiful city and a great love for his girlfriend in the shower cause tenderness and romance, and Michael stops at Chill Out and Ambient. This music is not any limits - is a free flight.
In 2012, the project DJ Ger-Man was renamed Germind.
Here are the rules. What formats etc.
1. Entry must be no longer than the song's length.
2. Entry must be in one of the following formats: .mpeg, .mpg4, .avi, .mov, .flv or .wmv.
3. Entry must not (and Entrants represent and warrant that it will not), violate or infringe any third-party copyright, trademark, trade dress, or other proprietary right of any entity or person (living or deceased), including but not limited to rights of privacy, publicity or portrayal in a false light.
4. Entry must not make reference to any commercial/corporate advertising, including but not limited to corporate logos, brand names (other than Sponsor’s), slogans, political, or religious statements, or be otherwise objectionable, as determined in Sponsor/Administrator’s sole discretion.
5. Entry must not include any representation of celebrities, athletes, musicians (other than Artist), or any other public or private figure living or dead, or include any anti-social, political or religious groups, any commercial solicitation or promotional materials or address, phone number, or URL address.
6. Any Entry deemed inappropriate or unsuitable, will be disqualified.
7. Entry must not contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
8. Entry cannot defame, misrepresent or contain disparaging remarks about Sponsor, the Released Parties, or their respective products and services, the Artist, or other people, products or companies.
By submitting an Entry, you understand that if your Entry is deemed a Finalist, it will be posted on Germind's Official YouTube channel for members of the general public to view, and all videos will become the property of Germind. You will be allowed to use your video for any portfolio's, resumes and as a promotional tool.
TOP PRIZE. $1000.00.
1. All entries will receive a t-shirt and 25 US Dollars for your time.
2. Out of all the entries, we will select 15 videos as the official video for the song, they will receive $250.00 and be added to the Official DVD and Film Festival that will be created. They will also receive a t-shirt.
3. Out of the 15 videos, one will be selected as the grand prize winner, and receive $1,000.00, and be added to the DVD and they will receive a t-shirt.